Electromagnets are devices that use electric current to generate a magnetic field. They consist of a coil of wire wrapped around a ferromagnetic core, such as iron or steel, and when electric current flows through the coil, it creates a magnetic field around the core, which can attract or repel magnetic materials and exert a force on them.
- Design: Custom solutions for using FEA, loss analysis, and recommendations for optimization.
- Build to Print: Custom builds specifically for your designed applications
- Turnkey Solutions: From the PCBs and connectors to the metal or composite hardware, we can provide turn-key solutions for your coil winding needs.
- Prototyping: Optimization including Hi-Pot and Purge testing, and potting.
- Production: Ramp up production to needed levels
- Medical Diagnostics
- Medical Imaging
- RF magnetic field focusing
- Space – Ion propulsion applications
- Magnetic Shielding
- Particle Detectors
- Radar Systems
- Stealth Technology
- Downhole artificial lift & pumping applications
- Pipeline Inspection Equipment
- Electromagnetic Flow Meter