Landisville, PA (December 21, 2017) ─ Electron Energy Corporation (EEC), an expert developer and leading producer of rare earth magnet solutions, is collaborating with Duke University to develop a portable…
Customers choose Electron Energy Corporation’s Alnico magnets for a variety of applications because of their superior magnetic energy and thermal stability. EEC offers Alnico magnets in various material grades including Alnico 8 and Alnico 9, which have the highest maximum energy product of all Alnico magnet products on the market.
EEC’s Alnico magnets can be sintered or cast depending on the specific performance requirements and can be formed into custom shapes including arcs, discs, rings, and blocks.
Features EEC of Alnico Magnets
- Excellent stability over a wide range of temperatures
- Can be specified as complex and custom shapes
- Grades available for temperatures requirements up to 540°C
- Very high residual induction (Br) of up to 13.5 kG
- Magnetic properties can be tuned or adjusted after assembly